Important Notice: Upon the arrival to Belarus, you need to register at the local citizenship and migration office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus within 5 business days.
To extend the term of stay of a foreign citizen on the territory of the Republic of Belarus or if your visa to Belarus is up to 90 days, but you intend to stay longer, please contact the Citizenship and Migration Department at the place of registration of a foreign citizen to obtain: An exit visa. A sojourn permit and, if necessary, an exit-entry visa in addition to it.
1. Original Passport valid for at least 6 months + UAE resident visa valid for at least 3 months
2. 1 photo (passport size, white background)
3. Non Objection Letter (Company /Sponsor)
4. Visa Application form, filled & signed by the Applicant
5. Hotel must be booked with us (enabling us to receive a voucher)
6. Interview is compulsory for all applicants, at the Embassy — Abu Dhabi
Belarus visa will be issued according to the dates specified in the application form.
Tourist Visa to Belarus is valid maximum for 30 days.
We accept no responsibility in case the Embassy of Belarus rejects your visa application.
You do not need Belarus Visa if you are a citizen of following countries:
– CIS countries (except Turkmenistan);
– Venezuela (up to 90 days);
– Cuba, Serbia and Montenegro, Mongolia, Macedonia (up to 30 days).
You are exempt from Belarus Visa if you are a holder of diplomatic passports of following countries:
Argentina, Brazil, China, Hungary, India, Iran, Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Vietnam.
Nationals experiencing migration difficulties are:
– African countries (except South Africa, Tunis, Morocco, Alger);
– Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, China (approval solely depends on the MFA);
– Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Syria, Libya, Iraq.
Get Belorussian visa