No Embassy Visit, No queuing or search for parking.
Documents Required to Apply for Egypt Visa
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months + UAE Residence visa valid for at least 3 months
- 2 photo (passport size) – White Background
- NOC from your company addressing to “Egypt Consulate – Dubai, UAE“ (Click here for Sample)
- Trade License copy for Investor or Partner Visa
- Up to date 3 months Original Bank Statement with bank stamp
Process time : 5 Working Days @ AED 350/-
Citizens of the following countries require visa: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, R Congo, DR Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kenya, DPR Korea, R Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey (except those aged below 20 and above 45), Turkmenistan, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Note: that some nationalities and some low profession takes approval from Egypt immigration minimum of 2 weeks.